- 5:30-6:30pm in-person/zoom
- Hatha Yoga
As we age, we often lose our flexibility and the ability to stretch freely. Simple yoga poses can change your life. You will notice over time that you stand up straighter and you begin to move more easily and your mind is in a more peaceful place. It has been proven that older adults who practice yoga find that they have better balance and flexibility and improved mental health and even sleep.
- 5:30-6:30p in-person/zoom
- Hatha Yoga
- Private lessons
- Yoga classes are $25/class for drop-ins
- 6 classes for $90 (classes never expire) so use them when you can.
- On-going special for yogi fanatics $90 for unlimited classes/month
- Mats are required for Yoga.
- Sign up below!
- Private sessions available $100/session
- Private session package 4/$350
"Yoga teaches us to change our arousal system , our sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems and to quiet the brain."-Dr. Bessel Van Der Kolk.
“I am a 76 year old yoga student. I have been doing yoga since I was 25 years old. I have taken breaks over the years here and there but I always come back to it. I feel great during the class and for days afterwards.”
“Thank you for the class last night…I have done a number of yoga classes in the past and have to say that not all yoga teachers are as welcoming as you were. I enjoyed your natural warmth and caring approach to your teaching. Very genuine and heart centered.”
Rodney Yee, Colleen Seidman-Yee and Cynthia Sarris in New York at the Yoga Journal Conference.